What changes to my property require a Special Permit?

The Planning Board grants Special Permits for development in the Business, Manufacturing and Medical-Professional districts, and for proposed multi-family/elderly housing. On residential property you should check with the Building Department, Zoning Board of Appeals, Board of Health and/or Conservation Commission to determine which if any permits are needed for your proposed work.

Show All Answers

1. What zoning district is my property located in?
2. What is the procedure for approving a subdivision?
3. How do I know if my property is on a scenic road?
4. What is the procedure to determine the need for a Scenic Road Hearing?
5. Can I cut down trees on my property?
6. What changes to my property require a Special Permit?
7. Can I put up a sign on my property?
8. What is the Perfect Square?
9. What are the filing forms and fees for activities subject to Planning Board jurisdiction?
10. How do I know where my property line is along my frontage?
11. How do I swap a piece of land with my neighbor?
12. Who is on the Planning Board and What is its Authority?