The Park and Recreation Commission maintains a boat landing located at the end of Riverside Drive, off of Claybrook Road, that is convenient to launch into the Charles River for resident, recreational use.
- You must be a current resident of Dover in order to use the Riverside Drive Boat Landing.
- Resident Permit stickers can be purchased at the Dover Parks & Recreation department office and are priced at $10/ per resident vehicle.
- Resident Identification (which must include your Full Name and Proof of current residency), the make and model of the vehicle the sticker will be affixed to and the vehicle's current License Plate Number.
- Stickers must be adhered on the LEFT, REAR WINDOW of your motor vehicle.
- The boat landing is open for permit-holder use daily, from 7:00am – DUSK.
- PLEASE, ALWAYS BE CONSIDERATE OF RIVERSIDE DRIVE RESIDENTS!
- Do not block driveways!
- Only park along the LEFT-HAND SIDE of the road (leading down to the river).
**All MA State Boating Rules and Regulations MUST be followed while at the Dover Boat Landing and whenever boating on the Charles River.**
Click to view Mass.Gov-MA Bating Rules and Regulations
Click to view MA Environmental Police: Boater Safety Handbook
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Dover Parks & Recreation department.